[WSIS CS-Plenary] CORRECTED VERSION:CCBI input on Chapters One and Four of Operational Part of WSIS-Tunis documents

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 28 16:06:07 BST 2005

Dear members of the CS plenary list
I always see "fexibility" as a regression in worker's rights and even as human dramas, as far as it is mentioned by business end entrepreneurs.
Therefore this conception should be the starting point for a "real CS" to be considered.
BTW, Michel Jordan asked what "real CS" is : it is first all those organisations working in the field and near to their people and sharing their concerns, in other words it is a cluster of grassroot organisations. Second, it is also (for obvious reasons) representing all those who cannot afford to pay trips to Geneva and staying there. But it certainly isn't the "jet set CS" our fellow Armin Murmann mentioned during phase 1 of the WSIS.
And since we are mentioning "grassroots" : I support the "Grassroot Caucus" in both its name and its representativity.
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT-France   .