[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Proposed CS response to the Draft Regional Action Plan for WSIS in Asia Pacific

Parminder Parminder at ITforChange.net
Mon May 30 17:46:49 BST 2005

I am sorry but has been a mistake in the time I put for the start of the
conference. it actually begins 10 AM local time (+ 3.5 GMT I think)on 31st.

so please send inputs etc as soon  as possible. we will like to give this doc
to organisers as early as possible.

Parminder

www.ITforChange.net
IT for Change
Bridging Developmental Realities and Technological Possibilities