[WSIS CS-Plenary] Informations about resumed PrepCom-3 in Tunis (13-15 November 2002)

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Sat Nov 5 02:18:41 GMT 2005

Thank you very much for this notification. One realizes it take time to firm up specifics.

A question arises quite naturally I hope because some of us are C.S. Representatives (for example, myself for the Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N.), and of course by now travel and hotel arrangements have been made.  I write to ask if you have arranged for a secondary observer or overflow room. Several days of hotel and time of travel are much affected, with substantial monetary penalties for cancellations (in fact at this point it appears flights on later days are not even feasible), so I hope that you do not mind this query, which could affect others as well.  In my case, which I would imagine not all that special,  my plans are firm based on the meetings starting the 13th; this may be so for others, so I hope that we will be able to be accommodated.

Thanking you for all you do, and most respectfully, LDMF.
Dr. L. D. Misek-Falkoff

(indicated in prior correspondence - arriving for the 13th).

Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..
Online communications systems ARPANet forward.
For Identification here: *Respectful Interfaces* Programme / Communications
Coordination Committee for the United Nations.  ACM ABA.  International
Disability Caucus for the Disability Convention (toward U.N. Treaty).
CCC/UN Secretary and Member of the Board.
Founder: Persons With Pain International (PWPI) accredited to the U.N.
Disability Convention. Legal Briefs and Related Authorship/Publishing up to and Including U.S. Supreme Court on Rights Bases.