[WSIS CS-Plenary] Guidelines for the attribution of overpasses - Information for caucus/WG/families focal points]

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Nov 7 00:18:52 GMT 2005

Philippe:

thanks for the update on the overpass policy.

I would like to say the following:

1. As focal point for the North American and European region on the
CSB, I will be distributing for that group only.

2. I will help compile a list of requests submitted via the online
system mentioned earlier. Said list will be transmitted to the
overpass ad-hoc group to help advise them, and CS structures in
general on who has requested overpasses.

3. I would recommend that any unclaimed passes be pooled, and re-
allocated in a second round on a first come first serve basis.

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>