[WSIS CS-Plenary] Guidelines for the attribution of overpasses - Information for caucus/WG/families focal points]

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Mon Nov 7 02:26:33 GMT 2005

'On point' concerning Focal 'Points' as obtaining the Overpasses, or other Focal Point communications/arrangements matters, can those in authorityy here  please help in this regard:

I recently saw my colleague (who was our former CCC/UN Focal Point for WSIS) at a Meeting of the Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N. (C.S. NGO). It appears from our converstion that it is unclear the Focal Point function is now transferred to me, or to what station/location Focal Points are to report in Tunis; but the Focal Point Password was transfered to me for registering etc..

The concern is now that neither of us seems to be getting any email on related issues, and I do need to arrive in Tunis with the arrangements in place to so function.  It would be a much appreciated relief if this could be cleared up before departure (from NY) and the instructions for being involved in the Summit as an NGO Focal point were explicit.

Thank you for your time and interest, and I shall be pleased to have general instructions here which might be of assistance to others, or directly to my own email addresses (cc address field, above).  I thank you for your attention to all these matters of process, having witnessed some serious confusion in Geneva among those trying to arrange for WSIS-I  Overpasses etc. at that late date and onsite.

And sending best wishes to all for the wonderful upcoming conclave.

Most respectfully, LDMF.

Linda D. Misek-Falkoff, Ph.D., J.D..
Online communications systems ARPANet forward.
For Identification here: *Respectful Interfaces* Programme / Communications
Coordination Committee for the United Nations.  ACM ABA.  International
Disability Caucus for the Disability Convention (toward U.N. Treaty).
CCC/UN Secretary and Member of the Board.
Founder: Persons With Pain International (PWPI) accredited to the U.N.
Disability Convention. Legal Briefs and Related Authorship/Publishing up to and Including U.S. Supreme Court on Rights Bases.