[WSIS CS-Plenary] independent news about the WSIS, Tunis 2005

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 7 14:57:18 GMT 2005

Claudia Diez de Medina wrote:
> 2. During the week of the Summit an international team of journalists in
> Tunis will produce a daily, virtual edition of the IPS conference
> newspaper TerraViva.
... the one that got trashed by Tunisian delegates at the Geneva WSIS
summit, because of critical articles on the Tunisian government. Keep up
the fight!

More independent / CS news sources:

http://www.worldsummit2005.org, your favourite civil society website on
WSIS, will have a couple of reporters in Tunis this time. We will
constantly cover events inside and outside the summit, starting on 13
November.

There is a blog aggregator for WSIS blogs again, hosted by Andy Carvin
from DDN: http://www.wsisblogs.org.

If you know of more websites reporting on WSIS beyond the mainstream
media, please let me know. There seems to be nobody from Indymedia.org.

Ralf