[WSIS CS-Plenary] Guidelines for the attribution of overpasses - Information for caucus/WG/families focal points]

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 15:01:47 GMT 2005

Dear Robert,
for historical raisons, There are 3 finance groups
with 3 URL adresses as refered above... As long as
know the Wtis.org is not operating, if necessary, i
can delete the wsis.org and maintain only the
yahoogroupes.fr
So, the 3 groups are the same, with the same members
and the same coordination.
Please take note and process at the following adress :
wsis-finance at yahoogroupes.fr
Thanks for your support
All the best
Djilali

--- Robert Guerra <rguerra at lists.privaterra.org>
wrote:

> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response
> goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual
> addresses for responses intended for specific
> people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access
> automatic translation of this message!
> _______________________________________
>
> there are two finance groups in cs. I don't know who
> is on what group
> - all i know is both work on finance issues @ wsis.
>
> I would ask you and any other individuals to take a
> look the revised
> overpass request form available at the url listed
> below. There is a
> comment field - feel free to add comments to explain
> things.
>

> regards,
>
> Robert
>
> --
> Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
> Managing Director, Privaterra
> <http://www.privaterra.org>
>

> On 7-Nov-05, at 10:58 AM, djilali benamrane wrote:
>
> > [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response
> goes to the
> > entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for
> > for specific people]
> >
> > Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access
> automatic
> > translation of this message!
> > _______________________________________
> >
> > Dear Robert,
> > Can you explain why the Finance caucus is not
> actve on
> > the list of request ,
> > Is it possible to correct the process ?
> > Thanks for yout sipport
> > All the best
> > Djilali
> >
> > --- Robert Guerra <rguerra at lists.privaterra.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response
> >> goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual
> >> addresses for responses intended for specific
> >> people]
> >>
> >> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access
> >> automatic translation of this message!
> >> _______________________________________
> >>
> >> Philippe:
> >>
> >> thanks for the update on the overpass policy.
> >>
> >> I would like to say the following:
> >>
> >> 1. As focal point for the North American and
> >> European region on the
> >> CSB, I will be distributing for that group only.
> >>
> >> 2. I will help compile a list of requests
> submitted
> >> via the online
> >> system mentioned earlier. Said list will be
> >> transmitted to the
> >> overpass ad-hoc group to help advise them, and CS
> >> structures in
> >> general on who has requested overpasses.
> >>
> >> 3. I would recommend that any unclaimed passes be
> >> pooled, and re-
> >> allocated in a second round on a first come first
> >> serve basis.
> >>

> >> regards,
> >>
> >> Robert
> >>
> >> --
> >> Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization