[WSIS CS-Plenary] Guidelines for the attribution of overpasses - Information for caucus/WG/families focal points]

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Mon Nov 7 15:01:30 GMT 2005

Dear Robert,

Thank you for the information.  I have been away and catching up on my email
and not sure if I missed some on the overpass process.    If the online
registration is used, how would this process be different from the usual
method?   Will members be sent an overpass directly, which would streamline
the process and make it easier for people to attend the plenary and high
level meetings?

Thank you for your help in making online registration available.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
Health and ICT Working Group