[WSIS CS-Plenary] Resumed PrepCom-3 in Tunis - Sub-Committees A and B

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 9 10:52:23 GMT 2005

Shouldn't CS replace this big staffed CS-Bureau by Bertrand. He has a personnal connection with all the Chairpersons, not to forget some direct/privileged links with CCBI managers.
Jean-louis Fullsack

> Message du 09/11/05 09:34
> De : "Bertrand de La Chapelle"
> A : plenary at wsis-cs.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Resumed PrepCom-3 in Tunis - Sub-Committees A and B

On 11/9/05, Jeanette Hofmann <jeanette at wz-berlin.de> wrote:
[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!

Hi Jeanette,

The answer is yes. Sub-Comittee A will open the show ! Karklins confirmed it to me yesterday.

Bertrand

Hi Phillipe,