[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] CSB meeting

magaly mpazello at oi.com.br
Fri Nov 11 13:44:58 GMT 2005

Hello Tracey,

I desagree to have a CSB meeting at 3pm. And I desagree to have a
meeting to talk about urgent issues as said Renate in a previous
messages without mention what ugente issues are.

Magaly

Tracey Naughton wrote:

 > Hello All
 >
 > I think we do need to meet on Sunday, within reasonable hours. We
all  want to be everywhere including in the negotiations, but it
isn't  possible. There is going to have to be some trust this time
round. If  we cannot make a meeting it does not invalidate what was
decided.

 > I think a check in on Sunday at 3pm is a good idea. It will give
some  other folk who want to get into the PrepCom a few seats, while
CSB  members are not occupying them.

 > I am also concerned that most people are not on line most of the
time. I am going off for the next 18 hours for yet another flight
and  will likely need more time after that to get on line....