[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] CSB meeting

conchita poncini conchita.poncini at bluewin.ch
Fri Nov 11 18:32:51 GMT 2005

Dear All,

If there is a slot for the gender caucuse I would like to deliver one of these and I think we should also take turns.as we have different perspectives on the document.  We should also come together to agree on the text as it is a caucus statement.

The process has to follow methods of procedures of CS.

Conchita