[WSIS CS-Plenary] TRANSIT VISA AND CONNECTION PROBLEMS

me at gbengasesan.com me at gbengasesan.com
Sat Nov 12 14:18:08 GMT 2005

Please note that Afriqiyah leaves Lagos for Tunis on the 14th (0045 and
check-in
is 13th at 7pm), with arrival in Tunis on the same day (14th).

Though I've already left Lagos, you may contact Mrs. Sherifat Faniyi (0803 304
18 48, 01 721 48 52, 775 44 19) for your seats on the flight.

Best regards,

'Gbenga Sesan
www.gbengasesan.com