[WSIS CS-Plenary] final summit documents online

Rik Panganiban rikp at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 09:55:32 GMT 2005

For those who want to access the official documents a little easier,
I have put up HTML versions of this documents here:

	http://www.ngocongo.org/ngomeet/WSIS/TunisAgenda.htm
	http://www.ngocongo.org/ngomeet/WSIS/TunisCommitment.htm

Not so beautiful, but maybe helpful anyway for those who don't like
PDF files.

The versions in all languages should be available by Thursday.

Rik Panganiban
CONGO

On Nov 16, 2005, at 4:04 AM, Ralf Bendrath wrote:

> Tunis Commitment [Summit document: WSIS-05/TUNIS/DOC/7-E]
> <http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2266|0>
>
> Tunis Agenda for the Information Society [Summit document: WSIS-05/
> TUNIS/DOC/6-E]
> <http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2265|0>

RIK PANGANIBAN       Communications Coordinator
Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United
Nations (CONGO)
web: http://www.ngocongo.org
email: rik.panganiban at ngocongo.org
mobile: (+1) 917-710-5524