[WSIS CS-Plenary] Using flickr to upload WSIS pictures

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Thu Nov 17 10:34:43 GMT 2005

Hi Rik,

I've set up a flickr photo feed on my www.wsisblogs.org site. If you go
to the page and look at the right-hand column, there's a stream of the
latest photos from WSIS. I'm automatically grabbing all flickr photos
that have been tagged WSIS, SMSI, ICT4ALL, ICT4D, DIGITALDIVIDE and
Tunis. So if you upload your photos to flickr, please use some of these
tags if you'd like them to be featured on the blog.

thanks,
andy

Rik Panganiban wrote:
> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
> list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for
> specific people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation
> of this message!
> _______________________________________
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> I know lots of us are taking pictures from the Tunis Summit.  I might
> suggest that people publish photos on the free community photo  website
> http://www.flickr.com .  I'm not sure I'm doing the tags  correctly, but
> I have tried to tag my photos with "wsis" and  "tunis."  If others could
> do the same we can more easily find each  others photos:
>
>     http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/wsis/
>     http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/tunis/
>
> Here is the link to my own flickr photos:
>
>     http://www.flickr.com/photos/16071304@N00/
>
> I'm particularly proud of my picture of Ben Ali using a macintosh:
>
>     http://www.flickr.com/photos/16071304@N00/64153580/
>
> Otherwise, please post the links to your own photo galleries.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rik Panganiban

Andy Carvin
Program Director