[WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society statement

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Nov 17 12:36:01 GMT 2005

On 17 nov 2005, at 08.37, sari.miettinen at hispeed.ch wrote:

> Are you drafting the CS statement at the moment? If so where do you
> meet? I have not seen any e-mails on the plenary list about it.

Drafting is currently going on in office 7 in the civil society
section, and several groups from caucuses etc are also working on
their sections elsewhere.

at the moment a first draft is being compiled and should be ready to
send to the plenary list later this afternoon or evening after the
various caucus/wg coordinators have had a look at it to make sure
their special areas of interest are covered adequately.  since this a
first draft, i am sure there will be problems.

or at least that is what i think is happening.  if in tunis, please
feel free to come by the office and join in the effort.

a.