[WSIS CS-Plenary] Additional Info Media Tunis

KovenRonald at aol.com KovenRonald at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 13:01:27 GMT 2005

Dear All --

I don't get it -- this attack on Bertrand de la Chapelle, who, as far as I
can see, spends all his waking (and probably his sleeping) hours working on CS
concerns. Anyone who's not impoverished and living in a hut without running
water and electricity is apparently disqualified as a "legitimate" member of
civil society.

The people and groups following WSIS are hardly the end-all and be-all of the
world's civil society. It also includes Bad Guys like the Ku Klux Klan and
the Don Cossacks, not just Good Guys like our small band of brothers and sisters
whpo gather in Geneva and Tunis.

It's fine to raise everyone up. But to do that, do we have to push down
anyone who isn't already down ?

Rony Koven