[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS WSIS statement - feedback needed by 22:00 through caucuses

Renata Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Sun Nov 20 13:33:45 GMT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org [mailto:plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org] On Behalf
Of Ralf Bendrath
Sent: jeudi, 17. novembre 2005 15:39
To: wsis-cs-plenary
Cc: WSIS CT-Drafting
Subject: [WSIS CS-Plenary] CS WSIS statement - feedback needed by 22:00
through caucuses

Hi all,

after heavy writing, copying and editing by the drafting group with the
input of several others[1], we now have a first consolidated version of
the CS WSIS statement for tomorrow.

Please send your feedback until 22:00 (Tunis time) tonight to
<ct-dec at wsis-cS.org>.

We will produce a new version by tomorrow morning.

IMPORTANT

1. Please, do not send comments and thoughts. We need finished language we
can easily use.

2. Please, do not send us your individual text suggestions. (We already
had three different versions on media, three different versions on
Internet Governance, and two different versions on Multi-Stakeholderism.
We can't seriously consolidate this on our own, and we don't have a
mandate for this.)

So please, please, please: Produce your input through the respective
caucuses. The caucuses should be able to easily come up with agreed
language, as they have had several years of time for discussing.

Best, Ralf

[1] People and groups who have contributed so far:
Karen Banks, Ralf Bendrath, Sally Burch, Bertrand de La Chapelle, Avri
Doria, Divina Frau-Meigs, Guru Gurumurthy, Jeanette Hofmann, Parminder
Jeet Singh, Ramin Kaweh, Wolf Ludwig, Bill McIver, Gender Caucus, Cultural
Diversity Caucus, Academia&Education Caucus, Privacy&Security Working
Group, Human Rights Caucus, Media Caucus.