[WSIS CS-Plenary] How will you celebrate World Information Society Day?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Fri Nov 25 09:31:45 GMT 2005

If I remember correctly the call for a "world internet day" came from
the government of Spain. It might be worth our while to learn more
about the origins and aims of the proposal.

 From memory, the initiative came from a series of consultations done
with NGOs and other stakeholders last year in Spain. I can try to
find out more and post the results asap.

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>