[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Declaration: next steps

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 29 14:29:42 GMT 2005

Elizabeth Carll, PhD wrote:
> I have pasted below the most recent draft of the CS Declaration for 2005,
> which was posted by Karen Banks.  There appears to be some confusion between
> the apparent 2 documents: the CS Statement and the CS Declaration, which is
> pasted below.
It is *the same* document. It is just not called "declaration" anymore, as
it is more intended as a CS assessment of the official outcomes of WSIS.
Therefore, the drafting group has agreed to call it "statement". The
Health Information para will be included (possibly with some copy-editing)
in the new version.

I'll send out the new version tonight, and we will get French and Spanish
translations of it as soon as possible.

Ralf