[WSIS CS-Plenary] from IHT - "Internet users say debate over control misses point"

Ronda ronda.netizen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:18:42 BST 2005

Can someone explain what the events will be for the upcoming Tunis
Summit and what kinds of passes are needed to attend them?

I have seen various emails on  this list about people asking for
passes for a certain number of people to attend certain events. Is
there some place these events are listed so one can understand what
events there are and how to get passes to attend them?

I will be attending the summit along with a few other people who have
not yet been to any of the events that have been part of WSIS.

I have been following what is happening for a while though so I know
the issues, just not the organizational details of how one prepares to
go to Tunis.

Can someone either explain or give a url that provides some info.

Thanks for any help on this.

with best wishes

Ronda