[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed list of speakers for Tunis

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Oct 3 17:13:55 BST 2005

Rik:

I think having the president of the first phase preparatory process
speak on behalf of Civil Society  at the tunis summit is strange and
quite problematic. Is he not a cabinet member of the Malian government?

Please not as well, that I do not see any of the names of Canadians I
posted to the plenary list last week. Below is a copy of the message
with the names and bios. I hope they can be considered. I am of the
personal opinion that it would be great if a spot could be given to
Derrick de Kerckhove, the director of the McLuhan program at the
University of Toronto.

regards,

Robert

Begin forwarded message: