[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed list of speakers for Tunis

maseger at t-online.de maseger at t-online.de
Tue Oct 4 07:31:23 BST 2005

Thanks, Robert, for your open words. I fully agree with your first pargraph saying> *it is strange and quite problematic having the president of the first phase preparatory speaking on behalf of Civil Society.*
In my ears stillring his phrase of accusing Civil Society on *blackmailing* - as we did not agree on being excluded as observers the way some governments wanted us.
Now, as a cabinet member of Mali - him to speak for us?? How strange and problematic.....
MARIANNE

P.S.
I am writing out of Cell No. 104 in the PRISON of LJUBLJANA, the capital of Slovenia.
*It has been transfered in a house of art, culture and hostel...
You can look it up under www.hostelcelica.com
MARIANNE (Gender Caucus and European Caucus)