[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed list of speakers for Tunis

Respectful_Interfaces respectful_interfaces at att.net
Mon Oct 3 21:52:54 BST 2005

Dear Bill and all,

Further to these good discussions, one often looks to possibilities of/instances of Rotations.  That is: the excellent people chosen for one phase of any meeting might wish to have others not represented so far be the speakers/reps/etc (have voice) at subsequent sessions.  This suggestion is without prejudice to the stellar qualities of those slated to be heard from, and is not specific to this Summit of course.  Demographics are always interesting in any forum.

Best wishes, and at your service in various venues, Linda.
Dr.L.D. Misek-Falkoff
Respectful Interfaces Programme.