[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed list of speakers for Tunis

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Tue Oct 4 04:41:42 BST 2005

Thanks Rik for responding with an explanation. I would mainly like to hope
that more caucuses will be considered, and also to register my concern for
some speakers speaking more than once or oneorganisation represented more
than once. Ithink we need to be multistakeholder and inclusive ourselves too
and will hope you will look into rectifying this.

Thanks,
Laina

  _____