[WSIS CS-Plenary] Plenary speakers in Tunis : why not focus on the themes ?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Oct 5 14:13:18 BST 2005

Bertrand:

thanks for the constructive suggestion. I support the idea of
breaking down the selections by priority areas. It is a good approach.

However, time is very short.  We need to move quickly. Count on my
support. let me know what and how i can help to make this revised
approach a reality.

regards,

Robert

--