[WSIS CS-Plenary] proposed list of speakers for Tunis

conchita poncini conchita.poncini at bluewin.ch
Wed Oct 5 22:35:26 BST 2005

Laina, Chris and I are saying the same things without even consulting with
each other - it is because we have values that coincide with the process -
equal, fair, transparent, open and inclusive, human-rights and peoples
centered that respects diversity.and a collaborative effort towrds human
development.

We do need to focus on these values.

Conchita