[WSIS CS-Plenary] Importing documents in Tunis through UNDP pouch

Sandza Laurent sandzal at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 7 17:23:51 BST 2005

Dear Sir,

I come by present you to inform that I could not
attend plenary of Geneva due to the lack of means. In
fact, in so much accredited member of the ECOSOC, I
request your indulgence at the UNDP and of the FNUAP
antenna of Gabon so that the latter come me as
sponsors at the top from the WSIS which will be held
in TUNIS. For that, I you sendings Sir, their numbers
of fax so that they me contact in order to obtain the
lodging and transport documents. I cannot send them
faxes since I am in province for a mission. I pass
their fax to you: UNDP (Gabon): (+241) 738891 FNUAP
(Gabon): (+241)738896 In the hope which my request
will retain your attention, please accept Mosieur, the
expression of my deep respect.

--- CONGO - Philippe Dam <wsis at iprolink.ch> a écrit :

> Dear all,
>

> For those interested in importing documentation in
> Tunis, and further to the
> previous discussions about how to bring
> documentation into Tunisia in
> relation to of Tunis Summit, we would like to inform
> you that we have
> received confirmation (so far by telephone only)
> that the possibility exists
> to ship documents via pouch from your local UNDP
> resident representative to
> the Tunis UNDP Office.
>

> Address:
>
> UNDP Office, Tunis, Tunisia
>
> Attn: Francis Dubois, Resident Representative.
>

> Mr. Dubois nevertheless warned that depending on the
> weight (e.g. if
> somebody had just published a book and wanted tons
> to be sent to Tunis)
> costs were certainly be involved. Orders should also
> be sent in time: limit
> at least 4 weeks.
>

> Should you be interested by this way of importing
> documents, please directly
> contact your local UNDP resident representative.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Philippe Dam
> CONGO - WSIS CS Secretariat
> 11, Avenue de la Paix
> CH-1202 Geneva
> Tel: +41 22 301 1000
> Fax: +41 22 301 2000
> E-mail:  <mailto:wsis at ngocongo.org>
> wsis at ngocongo.org
> Website:  <BLOCKED::http://www.ngocongo.org>
> www.ngocongo.org
>

> The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international,
> membership association
> that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United
> Nations debates and
> decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective
> is to ensure the
> presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's
> governments and United
> Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For
> more information see our
> website at  <BLOCKED::http://www.ngocongo.org/>
> www.ngocongo.org

 Laurent SANDZA MISSIMBALOBA
Chargé à l'Environnement à JVFGabon
Président de l'O.N.G Environnement Sans Frontières
BP: 685 Libreville/Gabon
TEl: +241 0668 16 18/0610 12 58
Fax: +241 445 372
Site web: http://www.jvfgabon.org