[WSIS CS-Plenary] Importing documents in Tunis through UNDP pouch

CONGO - Philippe Dam wsis at iprolink.ch
Fri Oct 7 16:53:11 BST 2005

Dear all,

For those interested in importing documentation in Tunis, and further to the
previous discussions about how to bring documentation into Tunisia in
relation to of Tunis Summit, we would like to inform you that we have
received confirmation (so far by telephone only) that the possibility exists
to ship documents via pouch from your local UNDP resident representative to
the Tunis UNDP Office.

Address:

UNDP Office, Tunis, Tunisia

Attn: Francis Dubois, Resident Representative.

Mr. Dubois nevertheless warned that depending on the weight (e.g. if
somebody had just published a book and wanted tons to be sent to Tunis)
costs were certainly be involved. Orders should also be sent in time: limit
at least 4 weeks.

Should you be interested by this way of importing documents, please directly
contact your local UNDP resident representative.

Best regards,

Philippe Dam
CONGO - WSIS CS Secretariat
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mail:  <mailto:wsis at ngocongo.org> wsis at ngocongo.org
Website:  <BLOCKED::http://www.ngocongo.org> www.ngocongo.org

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association
that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and
decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the
presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United
Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our
website at  <BLOCKED::http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org