[WSIS CS-Plenary] nomination of Brenda Zulu

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Tue Oct 11 08:32:32 BST 2005

hi tracey and all

>Just to be clear. Brenda Zulu is nominated as a Highway Africa News
>Agency journalist, ..... NOT ...... as an APC member.

Yes - brenda told me she was nominated by the media caucus.

Brenda is a member (as an individual) of the APC Africa Women's (AAW)
Network, the african regional network of the APC Women's networking
support programme.

AAW has over 120 members, who are all members in their individual
capacity, and in  some cases, as representatives of independent
organsiations - that is - independent of APC.

karen