[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS speakers from ITU for opening, roundtable and high level panel

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 08:06:27 BST 2005

I do support this proposal to re nominate Richard
Stallman. Sorry if he is american or with another
nationality, sorry if he is a man and not a woman,
sorry if his speach will probably be in a very good
English, sorry if he will be dressed as a real civil
society representative without a VIP dress, but he is
a world known leader who fight for our goals.
All the best
Djilali

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization