[WSIS CS-Plenary] VISAS For Tunisia?

Heidi Paredes - I'lam int.relations at ilamcenter.org
Thu Oct 13 08:56:21 BST 2005

Dear all,

I am dealing now with this issue of visas and had the following information
regarding getting a visa upon arrival:

Or, if need be, upon their arrival in Tunisia . In this case, they should :

1.	have a passport valid all along the stay in Tunisia
2.	submit the letter of confirmation of registration in the second
phase of the Summit
3.	fill in the visa application
<http://www.smsitunis2005.tn/plateforme/visaen/formulaire.pdf> form and the
<http://www.smsitunis2005.tn/plateforme/visaen/ficheemb.pdf> boarding sheet
, and send them, 15 days before their arrival in Tunisia , to the following
address :  <mailto:visa at smsitunis2005.tn> visa at smsitunis2005.tn

The form and boarding sheet are in pdf format and I could not find out until
date how to fill them out. Since they only give an e-mail address (no fax
number even after I asked), I still don't know how or where to send it back
15 days before arrival.

Heidi

Heidi Paredes

Development Director

I'lam, Media Center for Arab Palestinians in Israel

POB 101, 16000 Nazareth

Tel. +972-4-6001370, Fax. +972-4-6001418

www.ilamcenter.org

  _____