[WSIS CS-Plenary] VISAS For Tunisia?

Sylvia Caras sylvia at peoplewho.org
Thu Oct 13 17:55:05 BST 2005

At 12:56 AM 10/13/05, Heidi Paredes - I'lam wrote:
>The form and boarding sheet are in pdf format

If you do not have the software that allows you to actually complete the
forms in the .pdf file,
try opening the form, selecting the "T" for text box in the .pdf reader,
using Control A to highlight the whole form and then copy it and paste it
into a Word .doc file.  Complete it, save it, attach it to an email, and
send the whole thing to the email address.

Might work; seems to be what they are asking for.  Alternately, fax the
printed out and completed .pdf to the fax number we were given to register
as focal points.

Sylvia