[WSIS CS-Plenary] who's who - confirmed!

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Oct 13 12:43:41 BST 2005

On 13-Oct-05, at 7:00 AM, khemakhem jamel wrote:

> Bonjour à tous
>

> C'est vrai que notre Président de la République nous a choisi comme
> compétences Nationales chacun dans son domaine dans le Sénat, ceci
> ne diminue en rien notre appartenance à une société civile
> tunisienne, maghrébine, Africaine et internationale constructive.

thanks for confirming that in fact you have been chosen, and not
elected. Furthermore - that you and the others are members of the
senate. It proves my point that there are parliamentarians on the
list. That fact was NOT stated publicly until now to CS @ WSIS.

Your confirmation will be transmitted to CS, the ITU and other
governments ..thanks so much for confirming the information!