[Wsis-pct] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] CS speakers from ITU for opening, roundtable and high level panel

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Oct 13 21:11:19 BST 2005

As per my earlier email:

  ....Other speaker issues are noted, but are ones that I will leave
for others who were involved in the process.

the rounds of selection were quick and have been already submitted to
ITU. As to what is the final list - let's wait to hear back from the
ITU.

As was the case in the past, there will be speakers who will not be
able to make it. Thus, there likely will be a second opportunity .
let's wait until we get the ITU list, and then see who is available,
what the issue is to talk to . When that's known, if Stallman (or
others) are interested, then - by all means , their names should be
put forward and considered.

btw. A new nomcom (nomination committee) would also have to be
struck. Those interested, please - indicate your interest now, or
forever hold your peace...

regards

Robert

regards,