Significant problems of WSIS - Was: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] themes and speakers

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sat Oct 15 16:36:28 BST 2005

Ronda:

Though in "theory"  this list is just for that  - well, it is not how
things have worked out.

A real discussion on "substance" has though, taken place on some of
the caucus and working group lists. A case in point is the internet
governance caucus . I would high recommend that you join it, that is,
if you are keen on the topic.

regards,

Robert

--