[Wsis-pct] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] CS speakers from ITU for opening, roundtable and high level panel

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sat Oct 15 16:35:13 BST 2005

Not always, Conchita
Here we have parlimentarians who are elected and also others who are
selected by the President and the Government and the Opposition. (The
Upper and Lower House are both considered Parliament - so we have
Representatives who are elected and Senators who are selected) and
Senators are also Ministers in the Government.
Jacqueline

Jacqueline Morris
www.carnivalondenet.com
T&T Music and videos online