[WSIS CS-Plenary] REGISTRATION ISSUES

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Oct 16 15:55:45 BST 2005

Have you sent a fax to the # indicated on the registration section to
get a username/password. I know of many others who have sent in a fax
request, and recieved the login info in hours, or a few days at worse.

From:
http://www.itu.int/wsis/tunis/index.html#registration

... If you are from a Government, from an invited International
Organization or from an  accredited civil society entity (or from an
entity in  consultative status with ECOSOC) or an  accredited
business entity (or an  ITU Sector member) and you do not yet have a
user name and a password, you can request this password by sending a
fax to  +41 22 730 5881.

If your organization is listed in one of the two lists (below), then
you are "almost there" - all you need is to communicate to the ITU
who is your designated focal point, and have that person in turn
register your delegated. if you aren't listed below - Well, the only
way to get CS accreditation at the summit is for another organization
have you added to their delegation.

List of ECOSOC status organizations  - http://www.un.org/esa/
coordination/ngo/pdf/INF_List.pdf
List of Civil Society NGOs accredited - http://www.itu.int/wsis/
participation/accreditation/lists/civil-society.pdf

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>