[WSIS CS-Plenary] wifi? snail?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Oct 16 19:32:22 BST 2005

Sylvia:

The CS Bureau has asked - numerous, numerous times if the wireless at
the Tunis summit will be free (as in no cost). To-date, if i'm not
mistaken - no straight answer has been received. Thus, it is my
working assumption is that - it is likely - that WiFi WILL NOT be
free at the Kram Centre. What the cost (if any) will be - is yet
unknown..

With the IT infrastructure being built at the Kram (1)  , and a
partnership  being announced with the Finnish IT security firm
Stonesoft (2)  - well, someone should know if WiFi will be free, and
if in fact we will have uncensored internet (as we've always been
promised).

Why we can't get a definite answer already - well is the big
question. Again, my recommendation is to think the worst and plan
accordingly..

regards,

Robert

--