[WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi Nomination - Deadline for supports

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 17 09:32:54 BST 2005

Dear Robert and all
I believe that the issues to be raised -and particularly those mentioned by the disabled caucuses- are more than "hobbyhorses" and deserve a better attention.
I also believe that Shirin Ebadi is conscious of actual issues our societies are facing at this time, and no doubt she will take them in account in her discourse.
However, this doesn't prevent us from indicating her our most urgent priorities as assessed during the second phase of WSIS, suggesting her to include them in her spech at her convenience. I think that this way is both respecting her liberty and personality, and the CS main concerns in this WSIS phase.
Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT