[WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi Nomination - Deadline for supports

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 11:22:38 BST 2005

Dear Robert and Jean Louis,
I support the JL vision and request.
We indeed as civile society need somebody men or
women, black or white, young or senior, rich or poor,
welknown or not who accept to speak on behalf us and
not for his or her notority every whom he or she is.
We have to give him or her our vision and
preoccupation and concern.... If not i really prefer
that nobody speak for himself on behaf of the civile
society as we deed by the past.
The Civile society bureau has to draft guidelines of
our vision concerning main issues to dressed.
I am sure that a high quality status as Shrin Ebadi
onr will welcome such an approach.
All the best
Djilali

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization