[WSIS CS-Plenary] Shirin Ebadi speech (if accepted)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Oct 17 13:01:14 BST 2005

Meryem, thanks for this reassuring email.

The HR caucus has been an essential and exemplary member of civil
society in WSIS; I have great confidence that you, the caucus and Ms.
Ebadi will do what's right.

I hope we will hear from the nomcom or CS bureau soon confirming Ms.
Ebadi as the CS speaker for plenary.

Adam