[WSIS CS-Plenary] Intersessional Negotiation Work next week in Geneva

CONGO - Jette Madsen wsis at ngocongo.org
Wed Oct 19 17:53:05 BST 2005

Dear all,

Referring to previous messages send out, we would like to remind you that
the intersessional Negotiation Group will meet next week at Palais de
Nations in Geneva in room XX. The meetings will not be open to observers,
but as previously announced amb. Karklins has agreed to meet with civil
society participants, the first time Monday morning 9.15-10.00. Information
about room will be sent out later.

For our information, we would like to know who of you intend to be in Geneva
during the time of these meetings. Please don't reply to the whole list, but
respond to us at wsis at ngocongo.org.

If you need a badge to enter the Palais de Nations, please find information
below.

Best regards,
Jette Madsen
CONGO - WSIS CS Secretariat
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mail: wsis at ngocongo.org
Website: www.ngocongo.org <blocked::http://www.ngocongo.org>
The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association
that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and
decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the
presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United
Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our
website at www.ngocongo.org <blocked::http://www.ngocongo.org/>