[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [Wsis-pct] PCT WG endorsement of Ms. Shirin Abadi as opening speaker for Civil Society

John Howkins john at johnhowkins.com
Wed Oct 19 18:56:17 BST 2005

Hi,

Last week, we published the Adelphi Charter on Creativity, Innovation and
Intellectual Property.  See <www.adelphicharter.org> or email me for more
info.

The Charter was prepared by a 19-person commission including Gilbert Gil;
Lawrence Lessig, chair of Creative Commons; and Cory Doctorow, EFF.

We would like to bring this to the attention of WSIS in some way. Is there a
list of NGOS who have registered to attend - and who might help?

Cheers John Howkins
Director, Adelphi Charter