[WSIS CS-Plenary] note sur la distribution des documents au sein du smsi

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 22 03:05:33 BST 2005

> Document: WSIS-05/TUNIS/ADM/4-E Date: 19 October 2005 Original: English
>
> Note by the Executive Secretariat Guidelines for the distribution of
> publications, documents, and any other printed materials on the
> premises of the Summit

(irrelevant stuff snipped)

> In the case of documents distributied at parallel events, the
> responsibility rests solely with the organizer of the event.
Now - what does this mean?
Responsibility for distributing?
Or responsibility in terms of criminal liability?

It basically says nothing about what we can do in the side-events. I think
we should assume that this is of course according to the human rights
standards agreed to in the relevant UN and WSIS documents. :-)

Ralf