[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: Reports from Intersessional

CONGO - Philippe Dam wsis at iprolink.ch
Fri Oct 28 11:43:47 BST 2005

Dear Karen and all,

To complete the report Jette sent out on yesterday’s meeting, you can find
the latest version of the text on Implementation and Follow-up at
www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/working/dt26rev1.doc (dated 28 Oct.).

This was posted yesterday night.

In addition, you can also find other room documents, introduced by Karklins
during the meetings at
http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2178|2181|2182|2
183|2184|2185|2186|2187|2188>
&id=2178|2181|2182|2183|2184|2185|2186|2187|2188 (outcome of drafting groups
and wording proposals).

Best,

Philippe