[WSIS CS-Plenary] Kofi Annan letter re. Tunisia

Steve Buckley sbuckley at gn.apc.org
Sat Oct 29 00:07:52 BST 2005

Dear all

I received today the following letter from Kofi Annan which is in response
both to a Tunisia Monitoring Group letter of 2 September and to the WSIS
civil society letter of 1 October which had over 100 signatories of which I
was one of the first listed. The Secretary General's letter makes clear
that many of our very serious concerns, which the Tunisian government
continues to describe as unfounded, are shared at the highest level of the UN.

Steve Buckley