[WSIS CS-Plenary] who's planning to blog from WSIS?

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Mon Oct 31 16:22:40 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm getting ready to update my WSIS blog aggregator, www.wsisblogs.org.
The idea behind the site is to feature the work of bloggers attending
WSIS. A small group of us used it earlier this year at the February
Geneva Prepcom, and I'm hoping to be able to add many more bloggers to
the site, particularly women and people from the South. It's a
multilingual blog, so WSIS-related blogs in any language will be accepted.

If you're planning to attend WSIS and will be blogging from there,
please send me your blog information, particularly your RSS feed. I'll
need the RSS feed to add your blog to the news digest.

Thanks,
andy

--
Andy Carvin