[WSIS CS-Plenary] who's planning to blog from WSIS?

Rik Panganiban rikp at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 31 18:50:11 GMT 2005

Hi Andy,

Well I'm already in your aggregator, but it would be good to plug it
anyway:

Rik Panganiban's blog:                 http://rikomatic.com/blogomatic
RSS feed (Atom only, sorry!):       http://rikomatic.com/blogomatic/
atom.xml

- Rik

  Rik Panganiban             email: rikp at earthlink.net
  UN Reporting & Advocacy    tel: (+1) 917-710-5524
  Civil Society Organizer    web: http://rikomatic.com

Submit NGO Events to http://www.ngoevents.org