[WSIS CS-Plenary] Proposed statement to GFC on paras 10, 11 and 29 - Endorsement

William Drake wdrake at ictsd.ch
Thu Sep 1 07:47:04 BST 2005

Hi,

Great job Parminder, thanks for coordinating.  Just one question, though.  Isn't it a little ambiguous that the text says the intervention is from "the undersigned organizations and individuals" but the list attaches individual names to the org endorsements?  I'd think this would be read as me endorsing, not CPSR, Karen endorsing, not APC, and so on.  Org endorsements resonate more...

Best,

Bill