[WSIS CS-Plenary] Information about the upcoming UN meetings in New York..

Rik Panganiban rikp at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 16:15:25 BST 2005

Robert, et al,

NGOs will not be allowed anywhere near the building during the
Millennium+5 High Level Segment of the General Assembly.  We can
presume that the event will be webcast:

	http://www.un.org/webcast/index.asp

As Richard said, there is a listserv operated by the Millennium+5 NGO
Network where folks are sharing information about the upcoming
Millennium+5 Summit and the negotiations among the various governments.
  You can subscribe to the M+5 listserv by going to :

Or send an email to :
millenniumplus5ngonetwork-subscribe at yahoogroups.com .  I manage that
listserv if you have any problems or questions.

Regards,

Rik Panganiban
CONGO